DELIVERY IN THE COVID TIMES - The product delivery might be delayed because of the novel Covid 2019 circumstances. We shall be able to deliver only post the lockdown is over. Kindly bear with us.
Indianartizans.com is 100% committed to delivering your precious order with good quality packaging within the given time frame. Merchandise is shipped throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays.
We use reputed courier agencies to deliver your order in the shortest possible time. Only in cases where there is no known courier service available in your area, we ship your items via Government Registered Bookpost or SpeedPost.
Domestic Shipping: Indianartizans.com provides FREE shipping across India.
International Shipping: Shipping charges will be included during checkout.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Some orders as specified against the products are shipped the same day under ‘Express Shipping’ . Unless thus specified, orders are generally dispatched within 4 working days if not earlier or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 8 to 10 working days or earlier. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if I the product is received in damaged condition?
- Products shipped by indianartizans.com go past a rigorous quality control (QC) by our dedicated team. In the highly unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. You are also requested to inform us within 24 hours if you wish to return or cancel the purchase for any reason. No requests can be entertained post 24 hours. You could do this by calling our customer care at +91 96256 23603 or emailing us at contactus@ indianartizans.com mentioning your Order ID.
- Most products are unique since they are handmade. A replacement may not be possible of the same product. In this eventuality you can make a purchase of the same value or higher from the website.
- Products are specified as handmade, handloom or handcrafted. ‘Imperfections’ is a part of handloom and should not be considered as damaged.
- Please note: Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are "Final Sale." Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- In case of returns, please
- Don't cut off the tag
- Keep the packaging
- Keep it in its original condition